Clopay® Avante® garage doors are constructed with aluminum and glass panels, lending a clean and modern aesthetic to any home or building. Avante® doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on hardware. The collection offers two models, the Avante AV and the Avante AX. Both models are characterized by the following features:
- Durable, low-maintenance 2-1/8″ commercial grade aluminum frame with many glazing options.
- Frame and solid aluminum panels available in a choice of anodized and powder-coated finishes.
- Tempered full-view glass, acrylic, or solid aluminum panel options. Insulated glass garage door panels are available for increased energy efficiency.
- Choose from our selection of aluminum garage door panel colors: White, Bronze, Brown, Clear Anodized, Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized.
- ColorBlast custom colors are available.
- Color-matched aluminum grip handle.
- WINDCODE® door product available.
Click here to learn more about Avante® Doors
Customize your Clopay® Avante® garage doors with your choice of aluminum frame and panel combination. Control the privacy and amount of light to let into the room based on the type of panels you select, which come in glass, acrylic, polygal, or solid aluminum finish. The aluminum frame is available in several standard colors: clear aluminum (anodized), standard white, bronze (painted), chocolate (painted), bronze (anodized), black (anodized), or dark bronze (anodized). If you need a very specific frame color, our ColorBlast® program allows you to select any color you want or pick from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options.
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are manufactured in the United States by expert craftspeople. These glass and aluminum doors can be built with tempered glass (optional insulated glass), acrylic, polygal or solid aluminum frame panels. The replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-free aluminum retainer protects your garage (or any other room where your door is installed) from the outside elements.