Clopay Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are inspired by plantation shutters. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for a truly authentic look. These doors feature:
- 5-layer steel base with faux wood cladding and overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Values up to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Customize your Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Louver garage door to make it your own. Designs, colors, and windows create the perfect look. Choose Mahogany Louver cladding and pair it with either Mahogany or Clear Cypress overlays. If you are in search of more color options, our ColorBlast® program allows you to select from hundreds of Sherwin-Williams® color options or mix the perfect custom color.
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are built five layers strong. The faux wood-look composite overlay and cladding surfaces are low maintenance, durable and won’t rot, warp or crack.